Samsung A13 voicemail is a great way to keep your voicemail messages organized and easy to access. Voicemail on the Samsung A13 can be set up in a few simple steps.
To set up voicemail on your Samsung A13, first make sure that your phone is connected to the internet. Once connected, open the Settings app on your phone and select Voicemail. In the Voicemail settings, you will need to enter your phone number and password. After entering your information, select the Voicemail account that you want to use for your voicemail. Next, select the Voicemail messages option and select the messages that you want to include in your voicemail. You can select individual messages or entire conversations. Finally, select the Voicemail settings option and select the voicemail mode that you want to use. You can choose to have your voicemail messages play automatically when your phone is turned on or you can choose to have them play when you receive a voicemail message.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- VIDEO: How Do You Set Up Voicemail on a Samsung, iPhone, or Android Device?
- Two Things Are Required to Set Up Voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy Series
- How to Set Up Voicemail on a Samsung?
- 10 Steps to Configure Voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy
- 7 Steps to Creating a Personalized Voice Greeting
- What should I do if I want to change the greeting on my voicemail?
- How do I access my voice mail messages?
- Is it possible to turn off my Samsung S20's voicemail?
- What Is Visual Voicemail?
- How do I configure my Visual Voicemail?
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up voicemail on your iPhone.
- My Opinions on Setting Up Voicemail on a Samsung
- Setup of Samsung Voicemail Frequently Asked Questions
- On Android, how do I enable voicemail?
- What steps must I take to turn off voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy S10?
- Why is my voicemail not working on Samsung?
- How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung?
- How do I get to my voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy A13 5g?
- How do I change the password for my voicemail on my Samsung a13?
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
To view Device Guides for your operator, please select your country and operator below.
Please keep in mind that your operator does not provide Device Guides.
Some phones, tablets, guides, settings, and other features will not be available or will be incorrect.Got it
How to Set Up Voicemail on Samsung? The Samsung Galaxy phone is outstanding in terms of features and functionality.
There is a feature on this phone that allows you to leave a voice message for someone else to hear.
Yes, you heard it right!
Is it possible to program your new Samsung Galaxy series with a voicemail greeting?
How Do You Set Up Voicemail on a Samsung Phone?
A bad voicemail setting on your Samsung Galaxy S21 indicates that you are poor.
In situations where someone is unavailable, this tool can be used.
Make certain that you do not miss any important voicemails!
Installing a voicemail system today will help you stay organized.
Table of Contents
VIDEO: How Do You Set Up Voicemail on a Samsung, iPhone, or Android Device?
Here's a video showing how to set up voicemail on all of your devices, including Samsung, iPhone, and Android smartphones.Voicemail Setup on Samsung, iPhone, and Android Video
Two Things Are Required to Set Up Voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy Series
There are two things you must do before you can use voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy series.
- A voicemail number must be added.
- On this number, countries and ISPs may be required.
How to Set Up Voicemail on a Samsung?
Tips: Quick Guide
Here's a quick guide to setting up voicemail on a Samsung phone.
1. From the home screen, select the Phone app.
2. Select the Keypad tab, followed by the Visual Voicemail icon.
3. You can also set up voicemail in the Phone app by selecting and holding the 1 key.
4. Continue should be selected.
5. Choose OK.
10 Steps to Configure Voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy
1. Launch the “Phone” application.
2. Use the three dots in the upper right corner to toggle between them.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose "Settings."
How to Repair Samsung Refrigerator Noise Stops When Door Is Open  How to Fix Samsung Refrigerator Noise Stops When Door Open? 
4. From the drop-down menu, select "Voicemail."
5. From the drop-down menu, select "Voicemail Settings."
6. Take note of the green number below the phrase "Voicemail number."
7. Return to the dialer and enter the number from Step 6 (including the *) as before.
Press the green phone button to make a call.
9. The voicemail box has been configured with the correct number.
10. Press the Enter key to return to the Start screen.
Check this photos
You will be asked to create an account and personalize your welcome if you are a new customer who has not yet set up a voicemail app.
Your user name is:
- The number must have between 4 and 10 digits.
- A single digit (for example, 1111) cannot be repeated more than once.
- An ascending or descending series (such as 1234 or 7654) is not possible.
- It cannot be your phone number or any portion of it.
- The numbers 7890, 2580, and 1210 cannot be used.
- It is not permitted to use the same PIN as before.
7 Steps to Creating a Personalized Voice Greeting
After you set up your voicemail number, you must record a personal message greeting.
Follow the instructions outlined below.
[Resolved!] How Do I Set Up Voicemail on My Samsung? 
1. Start the Phone application.If you don't notice it right away, the numeric keypad is near the bottom of the screen.
2. Press and hold the number one for about two seconds, or until the phone contacts voicemail automatically.
3. Immediately press the number three to access voicemail settings.
4. Consider the available options.To start recording a new greeting on most voicemail systems, press the "2" key.
5. After hearing the current personal welcome, press the "2" key again to record a new one.
6. When you're finished, say whatever greeting you want and press the "#" button.Press the "1" button to save the welcome.
7. You have personalized your voicemail greeting.Take the phone out of your ear.
What should I do if I want to change the greeting on my voicemail?
To use a previously recorded welcome or to return to the default greeting, follow these steps:
- Launch the "Google Voice" app on your phone.
- Go to the top left of the screen and select Menu to access the Settings menu.
- Select Voicemail greeting from the drop-down menu in the Voicemail section.
- To activate a greeting, tap More next to the greeting you want to use, then Set as active.
How do I access my voice mail messages?
On your Samsung Galaxy, you can listen to voicemail messages in the following ways:
Recommended: How To Remove Samsung Refrigerators (A Simple Guide) How To Pull Out Samsung Refrigerators? (Easy Guide)
When you receive a new voicemail, the Voicemail symbol will appear in the notification area.
You can also check your voicemail messages by pressing and holding the One (1) key on the dial pad while performing the following steps:
- Any Home screen can be used to access applications.
- By scrolling down and tapping Visual Voicemail, you can access it.
- Scroll to the voicemail message you want to listen to and tap it.
- To hear the message, press the blue Play button.
Is it possible to turn off my Samsung S20's voicemail?
Of course, you only need to use these two methods!
Method 1: A code can be used to disable voicemail.
Step 1: On your desktop, click the Phone Dialler icon.
Step 2: In this step, you will need to dial a specific code that will assist you in disabling voicemail on your device.
Step 3: All you have to do now is enter your carrier's code, which you can easily obtain by visiting your carrier's official website.Here are some of the most popular carrier codes.Verizon(800) 922-0204.Sprint*2AT&T611T-Mobile611Telus:611Vodafone191Docomo151
Step 4: After dialing the code, wait for it to connect before proceeding; you may be asked for a language voicemail PIN, an account password, and/or other authentication information.
Step 5: Once connected, simply inform the support staff that you want your voicemail service turned off for the time being, and then hang up once they confirm that your voicemail service has been turned off for the time being.
Method 2: Disable Call forwarding
Step 1: Select the Voice Call icon, which looks like a phone.
Step 2: Then, from the drop-down menu, select the menu option.
Step 3: Go to the Settings menu.
Step 4: From the drop-down menu, select Supplementary Services.
Step 5: From the drop-down menu, select Call Forwarding.
Step 6: From the drop-down menu, select Voice Call.
Step 7: From the menu, select the Always Forward call to option.
Step 8: Finally, select Disabled.
Press Disable Button
What Is Visual Voicemail?
You can easily keep track of the messages you've received with Visual Voicemail.
You can go through a list of your messages and choose which ones to hear first when using visual voicemail.
Transcripts of your voicemail messages are now viewable.
Recommended: How to Enable 5G on a Samsung S20 [And How to Disable It] How to Turn on 5g on Samsung s20 [And How To Turn it OFF]
How do I configure my Visual Voicemail?
You can use a visual voicemail application installed on your phone instead of recording and sending a greeting through your phone's voicemail system.
Select "Settings" from the three-dot menu at the upper right of the screen, for example, in the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app.
In the Greetings & Pin area, you can record a new greeting by tapping the default greeting and then recording a new one.
Click that Visual Voicemail
The following are visual voicemail apps for the most popular cellular providers:
- T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
- AT&T Visual Voicemail
- Sprint Visual Voicemail
Wait, there’s more!
Step-by-step instructions for setting up voicemail on your iPhone.
Step 1: From your iPhone's home screen, open the Phone app and select the Voicemail icon in the upper right corner to view your visual voicemail.nbsp;
Step 2: A 'Set up' button will appear on the iPhone's screen; if you have previously used voicemail on your iPhone, enter your oil password here.If this is your first time using the site, create a new password and enter it, then click 'Done.'
Step 3: Your iPhone will then display the Greeting screen, where you can record a personalized voicemail greeting.
Step 4: If you want a more personalized greeting, select 'Custom' and record your own greeting, then play it back to yourself.
Step 5: When you're finished recording your greeting, click the 'Done' button.
If you're happy with the default greeting for your iPhone voicemail setup, you can skip this step by clicking 'Done.'
You should now be comfortable with the entire process of configuring voicemail on an iPhone.
If the Apple visual voicemail does not meet your needs, you can use an iOS visual voicemail software from a carrier like AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, or Sprint instead.
My Opinions on Setting Up Voicemail on a Samsung
Life has become so interconnected in recent years that we sometimes wish we could take a break and not be obligated to check our phones every minute of the day.
To avoid missing important calls in those situations, learn how to set up voicemail on Android or iPhone so that you can be away from other businesses or engagements without worrying about missing important calls.
I hope I was able to assist you with this issue.
If you've done it, please leave a comment below and let me know how it went.
Setup of Samsung Voicemail Frequently Asked Questions
On Android, how do I enable voicemail?
- Navigate from a Home screen to the Apps icon.Then choose "Language and input" or "Language and keyboard."
- Gboard/Google Keyboard: Tap from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Preferences.
- Turn on or off the voice input key switch.
What steps must I take to turn off voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy S10?
Select the following icons from a Home screen: Phone icon > Menu icon > Settings.
Scroll up to see all apps, then press the Phone icon if it is not visible.
From the drop-down menu, select Voicemail.
If you are unavailable, go to Call Settings > Voicemail.
To turn on or off voicemail, press and hold the V Voicemail switch.
If the option is not available, choose Notifications.
Why is my voicemail not working on Samsung?
Most of the time, an update to your carrier's voicemail app or settings will resolve the issue; however, before proceeding, ensure that your voicemail number is properly configured.
How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung?
This can be done by opening the Phone app and then going to More > Settings > Voicemail; if a phone number is displayed, voicemail is enabled.You can either copy and paste that number into the dialer or simply press and hold the 1 key on the keypad.opening the Phone app and then going to More > Settings > Voicemail. If there is a phone number shown, voicemail is enabled. You can either copy that number and enter it into the dialer or just press and hold the 1 key on the keypad.
How do I get to my voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy A13 5g?
Press the phone icon and then the menu icon.Press Voicemail, then Settings.
How do I change the password for my voicemail on my Samsung a13?
Change or Reset Voicemail Password..
Tap the Apps icon from the home screen..
Swipe to the right, then tap Visual Voicemail.
Tap the Menu icon..
Tap Change voicemail password..
Enter your existing password and press the Continue button.
Enter the desired password and press the Continue button.
Retype the desired password and press Finish.